Although claims don’t happen often, we are here to help you every step of the way.
In the event of a claim, you will need to file within 48 hours, this is very important as our system needs to hold the renters deductible and begin the claims process.
This is how you can submit a damage claim:
- You will submit the Return Agreement like any other booking, but when you get to the screen that asks if there was damage please toggle "Report Damage" on.
- Click "Add Damage" and then add a Damage Description, any photos you have & your estimated cost to repair. Photos are optional to begin the process, but are strongly recommended.
- After you submit the Return Agreement your normal payouts will process like normal. Vancation will manually review the information and begin the claims process from there. Most claims are handled fast, although sometimes repair estimates and other factors can cause delays for larger claims.
You’ll need to have the following details ready in order to complete some claims:
- Submit the claim with 48 hours of vehicle return
- Most recent 90 day inspection
- Vehicle Departure Agreement with pre-trip pictures
- Vehicle Return Agreement with post-trip photos
- Additional pictures of damages you are filing the claim for
Once the claim has been submitted, our claims department will be in contact within 2 business days, typically much faster.
We know claims can be complicated, for assistance with the filing your claim please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.