Do I have to pay taxes on my earned income?

Have more questions? Submit a request

Any income earned from renting out your RV/campervan is taxable.

We recommend building taxable income into the daily rate that you charge to renters.

You may also add a custom fee through the Owner Dashboard under "Trip Fees" for a particular listing.

 Note for Owners

As every owner has a different tax situation, we recommend investigating local tax policies and/or consulting with a tax professional.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.